The villa and its park
In 1851 the Bertuzzi entrusted the project for the renovation and expansion of their home and for the creation of a park to the architect Andrea Scala.
The latter, at the time in his thirties and fresh from participating in the patriotic uprisings of 1848, proposed a structure whose U-shaped plan was facing north with a garden in the center. Unfortunately, the construction started but not completed. Today there are two wings characterized by two-storey elevations with large windows surrounded by stone and characteristic tympanums and string courses. Andrea Scala then became famous as a designer of dozens of theaters both in Italy and abroad and as a scholar of rural constructions and the creation of gardens.